The Art of Rio: Featuring a Carnival of Art From Rio and Rio 2 (Limited Edition)
By Titan Books
- FROM 20TH CENTURY FOX ANIMATION AND BLUE SKY STUDIOS, THE CREATORS OF ICE AGE AND HORTON HEARS A WHO!
- This gorgeous art book reveals art from both the original film – Rio and the all new follow up Rio 2
- Presented with a Tipped in signature sheet featuring a full-colour image of Nigel by Sergio Pablos
- The Exclusive tip-in sheet is signed by the films director Carlos Saldanha
- Features variant jacket design, exclusive to this edition
- With over 300 pieces of concept art, character sketches, storyboards and digital paintings, this book also features interviews with the key animation talent
From 20th Century Fox Animation and Blue Sky Studios, the creators of Ice Age and Horton Hears a Who!, the musical adventure comedy Rio told the story of how rare Blue Macaws Blu and Jewel met and fell in love in Rio de Janeiro during Carnival. In Rio 2, the pair journey with their 3 chicks to the amazon jungle in search of their wild roots. With over 300 pieces of concept art, character sketches, storyboards and digital paintings, along with interviews with the key animation talent, this book reveals the artistry behind the 2 colourful movies.