The Art of Battlefield 4 (Limited Edition)
By Titan Books
- THE LIMITED COLLECTORS EDITION OF THE ART OF BATTLEFIELD 4
- Presented with a single print called Shanghai Riot signed by Robert Sammelin
- Presented in an exclusive slip-case with a variant book cover design
- Limited to 500 copies worldwide
- An official game tie-in to the fourth instalment of Battlefield, created by DICE
- Features an abundance of sublime concept art, artist renderings and game designs from the creative team behind the game
One of the most popular first-person-shooter franchises of all time, the critically and commercially acclaimed Battlefield series has sold over 27 million copies worldwide and been the recipient of numerous awards and accolades – including ‘Best Shooter’ and ‘Best Multiplayer Game’ and ‘Best Graphics’ in 2011. The high-octane series has been praised for its sandbox design and immersive multiplayer gameplay, as well as its gritty storylines and spectacular attention to detail. Its most recent entry, Battlefield 3, winner of over 60 industry awards, has been branded as “an unforgettable, world-class multiplayer suite that’s sure to excite shooter fans” by IGN.
Titan Books’ The Art of Battlefield 4 will give readers an in-depth look at DICE’s enormously anticipated action-packed new game, featuring exclusive concept and development art, as well as detailed creator insights and commentary throughout, showcasing the chaos and the carnage of war on virtual front lines.
No fan of the Battlefield series will want to miss out on this visually stunning high-end book - which will thoroughly showcase the art of war.